It’s holiday gift time! I LOVE this time of year and have a ton of fun choosing gifts for family and friends, but sometimes it’s so dang hard to figure out what to get people. I feel like most of us buy whatever we need/want throughout the year so when the holidays come around we don’t really need anything. Maybe you feel the same way and if so, hopefully this post gives you a little inspiration. I’m share two gift guides this year — one for women and one for men. Most of the items I’ve included on the guides are either owned by Isaac and me or on our current wish list(s). And there’s really something for every one!
If anything goes on sale for Black Friday or Cyber Monday, I’ll be sure to update this post and I’m sure I’ll be sharing some deals on my Instagram story as well so stayed tuned there.
Gift Ideas for Women
For this list I’m basically including things that are on my wishlist or things I have and love.
- I feel like most ladies love receiving new workout gear as a gift. I know I do. This year I really want a pair of Lululemon align pants because everyone raves about them, but TBH I’d take anything from Lululemon. 😉
- You can never go wrong with gifting jewelry. I’m a big fan of delicate pieces and currently have my eye on this Moonstone Necklace and this Sweet Nothing Bracelet. I’m also a big fan of Baublebar for fun earrings.
- As a coffee lover I always appreciate a cute coffee mug and I can never have too many. My current favorites are handmade ceramic mugs from Bear Ceramics and btw ceramics
- Madewell Socks – Socks don’t seem like a super exciting gift but Madewell has some super cute options and if I’m being honest the socks I have from Madewell are my favorites.
- I love a good handbag! All my current favs are from Madewell but how cute is this Everlane Foldover Pouch? It looks super classy and can easily be dressed up or down.
- Sneakers get worn out fast so I find that they make a great gift! I’m currently swooning over these Adidas ultra boost sneaks. The light pink color… love!
- I asked for a 5 Minute Journal last year and it’s totally turned me into a journaler. Highly recommend!
- Candles make the best gifts. At the moment I’m loving Farmhouse Candle Co candles. They’re made locally, really reasonable and I love the scents. Highly recommend the apple cider donut, tobacco and caramel as well as the Christmas tree scent. For a splurge, go with this Le Labo candle. Le Labo perfume would also make a great gift — my favorite scents are the Santal 33 and the Rose 31.
- Rain boots are something I keep meaning to buy, but never do so I feel like they’re something people need but might not buy for themselves. These rain boots are pretty cute and not too pricey.
- In case you haven’t noticed, most ladies adore shoes and will happily accept a new pair as a gift. Rothy’s are made from recycled water bottles and the loafers are pretty cute. I’m also eyeing these black booties from Madewell.
- Kitchen gadgets are a great gift ideas for home cooks. My top picks this year: Instant Pot, salad chopper bowl (I LOVE this thing!), air fryer, top-notch juicer, spiralizer or a food processor.
Gift Ideas for Men
- This year Isaac became privy to Lululemon and he’s basically stated that he wants to wear only Lululemon clothing from now on. (I wish I was kidding.) His top picks: Lululemon boxers (says they’re the best boxers ever made), ABC pants (he wears these to work), sweat pants (wears these every night in the winter).
- If your guy is a coffee lover like Isaac I bet he’d love a fancy espresso machine or even an upgraded french press. Here’s the french press we currently own.
- Backpacks and duffle bags are always a useful gift.
- Bluetooth headphones – Isaac bought these for himself earlier this year and he basically wears them all day because he has to talk on the phone a lot for this job. He also has the noise cancelling Bose headphones that he’s obsessed with – they’re great for flying because you can tune out everything including crying babies.
- New running shoes or sneakers. Again, another easy gift idea for active dudes.
- A comfy ,cozy pullover always makes a great gift. Loving this one from Patagonia.
- Socks are always a useful gift. Isaac loves Smart Wool socks. They’re really warm and last forever.
- Nice jeans are something Isaac rarely thinks to buy for himself so I usually get him a new pair or two every year. Madewell just launched their men’s denim so I really want to get a pair for Isaac this year.
- Warm gloves are always a welcome gift.
- I got Isaac this Yeti travel coffee mug last year and he’s loved it so far!