A healthy watergate salad that’s still sweet, fluffy and delicious, but instead of instant pudding mix and marshmallows, we’re using Greek yogurt, coconut whip and real pistachios.
- 2 – 20 oz cans of crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 cups frozen coconut whip, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/2 cup granola (I used almond honey granola)
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt (or coconut milk yogurt)
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 medjool dates, chopped (optional)
- Add vanilla Greek yogurt, almond extract and spinach to a blender and blend until spinach is completely chopped and the mixture is green.
- Add drained pineapple, coconut whipped topping, pistachios and granola into a large bowl. Pour green Greek yogurt mixture over top and toss to combine. Add chopped dates if using.
- Place mixture in the fridge for 2-3 hours to chill before serving.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
- Calories: 251
- Sugar: 31g
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 43g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: healthy watergate salad