Bring your favorite campfire dessert inside with this easy and healthy s’mores dip, made with chickpeas and oven-toasted marshmallows.
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas (drained, rinsed and dried)
- 3 Tablespoons coconut sugar or cane sugar
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup mini marshmallows (vegan and gluten-free, if needed)
- graham crackers and strawberries (for serving)
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
- Place all ingredients except marshmallows into a food processor and process until smooth and creamy. About 3-4 minutes.
- Add hummus mixture to a small baking dish, cover dip completely with mini marshmallows and bake for 10-15 minutes or until marshmallows have puffed up and turned golden brown. Remove from oven and serve immediately with graham crackers and strawberries.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/8 of dip (without graham crackers)
- Calories: 111
- Sugar: 11g
- Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: healthy s'smores dip