Peanut butter chocolate healthy no bake cookies made with half the amount of sugar in traditional no bake cookies and coconut oil instead of butter. Dairy-free, vegan and refined sugar free.
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil*
- 1/2 cup natural creamy peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (or stevia, to taste)
- 1/4 cup cocoa power
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups instant oats
- Add melted coconut oil and peanut butter in a large bowl and stir until combined.
- Add coconut sugar, cocoa powder, almond milk, sea salt, vanilla and oats into the bowl and stir until combined.
- Drop the dough by the spoonfuls on a baking sheet lined parchment paper.
- Place baking sheet in fridge until cookies are set, then serve. Store any leftover cookies in an airtight container in the fridge.
- I’ve also made this recipe with a mashed banana in place of the coconut oil. The cookies will turn out a little bit more dry without the coconut oil, but still yummy.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 93
- Sugar: 5g
- Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: healthy no bake cookies