Skip Starbucks and make this healthy homemade pumpkin spice latte made with almond milk at home. It’s easy to make, vegan and delicious!
- 8 ounces brewed coffee (or 1–2 shots of espresso)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 Tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- With a handheld frother or blender: In a cup or sauce pan, mix together almond milk and pumpkin. Cook on medium heat on the stove top or microwave for 30-45 seconds. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla, spices and sweetener, place in a cup and use a frother to foam the milk. You can also use a blender — just process for 30 seconds or until foamy. Pour coffee into a large mug, add the foamy milk mixture on top. Sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!
- With Breville milk frother: add the pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and maple syrup to your hot coffee. Froth cold almond milk in the Breville milk frother and pour over coffee. Sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!
- Feel free to use your favorite sweetener here. Stevia works great if you’re looking for a sugar-free option.
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 latte
- Calories: 83
- Sugar: 11g
- Sodium: 94mg
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: pumpkin spice latte, healthy pumpkin spice latte, homemade pumpkin spice latte, vegan pumpkin spice latte