These healthy apple nachos are sure to satisfy even the strongest sugar craving; sliced apples piled high with date caramel, chocolate chips, and nuts. Vegan and gluten-free.
- 2 Tablespoons date caramel sauce
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon chocolate chips (or cacao nibs)
- 1 Tablespoon chopped pecans*
- Wash and slice the apple, leaving the skin on.
- Add date caramel sauce on top of the sliced apples.
- Sprinkle on chocolate chips, chopped nuts and any other toppings of choice.
- For toasting the pecans, turn oven to 350° F and spread the nuts out evenly on a baking sheet. Bake until golden for 5-10 minutes.
- Or skip the nuts and drizzle a tablespoon of nut butter over the top of the nachos to add a salty flavor, and some extra protein.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 350
- Sugar: 56g
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 69g
- Fiber: 10g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: apple nachos