This grapefruit pineapple detox smoothie is loaded with nutrients to help diminish bloating, boost your metabolism and get you feeling your best!
- 1 Winter Sweetz red grapefruit
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 inch knob of fresh ginger
- grapefruit segments, berries and granola (for topping)
- Segment grapefruit over a bowl so you can collect all the juice. Set 2-3 segments aside for topping. Add grapefruit segments, grapefruit juice, frozen pineapple, Greek yogurt, coconut oil and fresh ginger into a high-powered blender and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust ingredients based on your preference. If smoothie is too thick you can add a little non-dairy milk.
- Pour into two glasses and enjoy. Or serve in a bowl with your favorite toppings — grapefruit segments, granola, berries, etc.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 234
- Sugar: 28g
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 4g