This grapefruit apple cider vinegar drink is an awesome immune booster and a tasty way to get your daily dose of apple cider vinegar.
- 1 cup (8 oz) fresh grapefruit juice*
- 2 Tablespoons unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of honey or stevia to taste (optional)
- ice (optional)
- Use a juicer to make fresh grapefruit juice. If you don’t have a juicer, you can also use the squeezing method.
- Combine grapefruit juice and apple cider vinegar in a glass. Stir. Taste and add honey or sweetener if needed. Serve straight up in a glass or over ice.
Keywords: grapefruit apple cider vinegar drink