A basic grain-free overnight “oats” recipe! This recipe replaces the oats with hemp seeds and chia seeds for a make-ahead breakfast that is paleo, vegan, grain-free and keto-friendly.
- 3 Tablespoons hemp hearts/seeds
- 1/2 Tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla protein powder
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 2/3 cup non-dairy milk (I like almond milk or coconut milk)
- sprinkle cinnamon
- Toppings: fresh berries, cacao nibs, coconut and/or almond butter
- Add all ingredients except toppings to a mason jar. Stir until well combined. Top with a lid and place in the fridge overnight (or at least for a few hours) to thicken.
- Remove from fridge, add more milk if needed, stir and sprinkle on your toppings.
Use canned full-fat coconut milk to make the overnight “oats” extra thick!
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 295
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 21g
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: grainfree overnight oats