Grain free granola made with a blend of coconut, a variety of nuts, coconut oil and cinnamon. It’s crunchy, delicious and low in sugar.
- 3 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 cups raw nuts, roughly chopped (I used 1 cup raw cashews, 1/2 cup raw almonds, roughly chopped, 1/4 cup raw walnuts, 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil or butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 250°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mix thoroughly, and spread evenly on the sheet.
- Bake 30-40 minutes until golden, rotating halfway through cooking time.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool, then eat while it’s still crispy.
- I like storing the granola in my fridge or freezer so it stays extra crunchy.
- Inspired and adapted from Sarah Wilson’s I Quit Sugar cookbook.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 169
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: grain-free granola