This frozen yogurt bark with berries and coconut is the perfect refreshing snack. It’s so easy to whip up, healthy and packed with protein. You’ll want a batch in your freezer at all times.
- 1 1/2 cups plain full-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3–1/2 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/3–1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2–3 Tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together yogurt, maple syrup and vanilla until well combined.
- Spread yogurt mixture evenly, about a 1/4 of an inch thick, onto the prepared baking sheet in rectangular shape. Scatter the strawberries and blueberries on top. Sprinkle with coconut flakes.
- Place in the freezer for about 3 hours or until the yogurt is firm. Cut or break into 16-20 pieces and serve.
- Store leftover yogurt bark in a sealed freezer bag for up to 3 months. I like taking it out and letting it sit for about 3-5 minutes before eating.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freeze
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/6 of recipe
- Calories: 94
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 22mg
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 6g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
Keywords: yogurt bark