With only six ingredients and about 15 minutes to whip up, these flourless vegan peanut butter blossoms are an easy addition to your holiday cookie tray! Vegan and gluten-free.
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon ground flaxseed + 3 Tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Vegan chocolate chunks (I used Enjoy Life)
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Mix together the ground flaxseed with the water to make your flaxseed egg and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix the peanut butter, sugar, flaxseed egg, vanilla and baking soda until well combined.
- Spoon 1 Tablespoon of the mixture, roll into a ball and set about 1 inch apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9- 10 minutes. Remove from oven, and immediately press a chocolate chunk into each cookie. Allow to cool completely; the chunk will harden as it cools.
If you don’t need the cookies to be vegan, you can use a regular egg instead of a flaxseed egg!
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 104
- Sugar: 9g
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: peanut butter blossoms