Homemade crackers topped with the ever popular Everything But The Bagel Seasoning from Trader Joes. 4 simple ingredients, vegan and gluten-free.
- 1 cup almond flour (not almond meal)
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 1 Tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon Everything But The Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add almond flour, water, ground flaxseed, and sea salt into a medium sized bowl and stir together until the mixture turns into dough.
- Place the dough on a piece of parchment paper. Cover it with a second piece of parchment. Pat it out with your hands and then use a rolling pin to roll out the dough. You’ll want the dough to get pretty thin — about an 1/8 of inch thick. Try to form the dough into a rectangular shape. It’s okay if it’s not perfect.
- Once the dough is rolled out, remove the top sheet of paper and sprinkle Everything But The Bagel Seasoning over the dough. Use your hands to press the seasoning down to help it stick.
- With the top sheet of parchment removed, use a pizza wheel or knife to cut the dough into small squares. I made mine about 1/2 -1 inch. If you want to get fancy, you can use a toothpick to create a little hole in the center of each cracker.
- Move parchment paper to a baking sheet and bake the crackers for 20-25 minutes or until the crackers turn golden brown and crispy. The pieces on the outer edges will get brown faster than the center pieces. You can transfer those that are golden to a cooling rack and put the pan back in the oven to bake the remaining crackers.
- Let the crackers cool completely, either on the baking sheet or on a cooling rack. Enjoy immediately after cooling. Place any leftover crackers in an airtight bag or container for later.
- Serving Size: 10 crackers
- Calories: 189
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: everything but the bagel crackers