Overnight oats fit for the King with a combo of nutty peanut butter, fresh banana slices and crispy coconut bacon!
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 bananas (1 mashed and 1 chopped for topping)
- 2–3 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1–2 teaspoons maple syrup (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut bacon
- Add oats, almond milk, mashed banana, peanut butter, chia seeds and vanilla into a bowl. Stir well to combine. Cover container with a lid or plastic wrap and place in the fridge overnight.
- Take the container out of the fridge the next morning and stir the mixture. You’ll notice that the oats and chia seeds soak up a lot of the liquid so you may want to add a little more almond milk before serving. Portion overnight oats into two bowls, top each with chopped banana, 2 Tablespoons of coconut bacon and extra peanut butter.
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 480
- Sugar: 21g
- Fat: 19g
- Carbohydrates: 69g
- Fiber: 12g
- Protein: 13g