Maple Coconut Roasted Almonds
Author: Brittany Mullins
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 375°.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together almonds, maple syrup, shredded coconut, vanilla extract and sea salt. Toss until almonds are well coated.
- Spread almonds out in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (or a baking stone) and bake for 10-12 minutes, stirring once half way through the process.
- Remove from oven and cool for at least 60 minutes. Store in an air-tight container.
If you've ever roasted your nuts and seeds at home, you'll know the process is super simple and takes only minutes. Just remember, you do have to keep an eye on them, as they can burn rather quickly.
Recipe by Eating Bird Food at https://www.eatingbirdfood.com/maple-coconut-roasted-almonds/