Easy crispy baked tofu that you can serve on its own, on a salad, in a stir-fry, or in a sandwich! The options are endless with this staple tofu recipe.
- 16 oz extra firm tofu, drained and pressed
- 2 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 Tablespoons oat flour
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment.
- Cut drained and pressed tofu into 1/4-1/2 inch cubes and add to a large container. Drizzle on olive oil.
- Combine the nutritional yeast, oat flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl and toss into the container with the tofu. Toss or shake well to coat the tofu.
- Place tofu on a baking sheet in a single layer and and bake for 30-40 minutes, turning the tofu every 10 minutes until tofu is the texture you desire, golden brown and crispy.
- Serve tofu over salad, stuffed into a sandwich, in a stir-fry or on its own like nuggets. I love these dipped in honey mustard or ketchup.
- Category: Lunch/Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 161
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 13g
Keywords: baked tofu