A quick and easy pizza sauce that requires no cooking and can be made with your blender.
- 1 – 15 ounce can organic tomato sauce*
- 1 – 6 ounce can organic tomato paste*
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 Tablespoon coconut sugar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until all ingredients are well incorporated and sauce is smooth. Use in any recipe that calls for pizza sauce.
*Look for tomato products packaged in Tetra Paks or BPA-free cans.
- Serving Size: 1 full batch
- Calories: 326
- Sugar: 44g
- Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 76g
- Fiber: 13g
- Protein: 11g