Rosehip, jojoba and lavender come together in this DIY facial oil with nourishing properties. Particularly good for those with dry, sensitive or aging skin. Includes printable labels, which are perfect if you’re making this facial oil to give as a gift!
- 12 teaspoons jojoba oil
- 9 teaspoons rosehip oil
- 12 drops of lavender essential oil
- 3 small (1 oz) dark glass dropper bottle
- small funnel
- printable labels
- Mix oils together in a glass or measuring cup with a spout.
- Pour combined oil into each glass dropper bottle, using a small funnel to keep from spilling. (I used a flask funnel we had around.)
- Download printable labels and print on label paper. Apply labels.
- To use facial oil: apply 2-3 drops of oil to your finger tips and smooth on face in an upward motion, always against gravity. If needed, you can spot-treat dry areas rather than applying to the whole face.
- Category: DIY Beauty
- Method: n/a
- Cuisine: n/a