This curry chicken salad recipe with celery, onion and raisins is super flavorful and comes together fast using shredded chicken. It’s an awesome salad to meal prep for lunches throughout the week.
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 3/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 –1/3 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup avocado or olive oil mayonnaise
- 1/2 Tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons cashews (optional)
- In a large bowl, stir together mayo, apple cider vinegar, curry powder, pepper and salt.
- Add shredded chicken, celery, raisins and red onion to the bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Taste and adjust seasonings, if needed.
- Serve on bread as a sandwich, in lettuce wraps or over a bed of greens.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 280
- Sugar: 7g
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 18g
Keywords: curry chicken salad