Make healthy egg salad by replacing mayo with avocado and adding curry powder for a kick!
- 4 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 large avocado, cubed
- 1/2 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons relish or chopped pickles
- 2 teaspoons green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 3/4–1 teaspoon curry powder
- sea salt and ground pepper, to taste
- optional add-ins: fresh dill, chopped celery, raisins
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and mash together with a fork. Taste and season with additional salt and pepper.
- Use egg salad on salads, sandwiches or wraps. I did pita pockets with little spring mix and tomato slices.
- Category: Lunch/Dinner
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/2 of recipe
- Calories: 223
- Sugar: 2g
- Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 13g
Keywords: curried egg salad