This Asian chopped salad is loaded with fresh veggies and tossed with a creamy almond dressing. You’ll love the crunch and flavor! Dairy-free, gluten-free, paleo and low-carb.
- 3 cups chopped/shredded napa cabbage or romaine lettuce
- 5 cups chopped/shredded purple cabbage
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2–3 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- chili almond dressing
- Toss cabbage, carrots, bell pepper, green onions, cilantro and shredded chicken in a large salad bowl or the salad chopper bowl . Toss with dressing to taste.
- Portion salad on a plate. Top with sliced avocado and chopped almonds.
- If you’re making this as a meal prep salad I recommend adding some dressing to the full batch but saving some to add just before serving as well. The cabbage doesn’t get soggy but you lose a little flavor from the dressing as it sits so I like to add a drizzle when I serve it. I also recommend adding the avocado right before serving.
- Category: Salad
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Asian
- Serving Size: 1 portion of salad with 1/4 cup of dressing
- Calories: 479
- Sugar: 10g
- Fat: 31g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 10g
- Protein: 30g
Keywords: chopped asian salad, asian salad, cabbage salad