This creamy iced coffee made with Almondmilk Creamer cubes and cold brew coffee is the perfect, refreshing drink to get your morning started.
- 16 ounces cold brew coffee from concentrate
- 1/2 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Creamer (I used Unsweetened Original)
- sweetener of choice (optional)
- ice cube tray
- Pour Almond Breeze Almondmilk Creamer into an ice cube tray and freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Pour coffee into your blender and add as many creamer ice cubes you’d like. I added about 6. Add sweetener at this point if you’re using it.
- Blend until ice is crushed or the iced coffee is completely smooth. I really liked it with the crushed ice.
- Pour into a glass or travel cup with a straw and enjoy.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 61
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
Keywords: iced coffee