This healthy cranberry banana bread is studded with dried cranberries and chocolate chips. Perfect for a festive holiday breakfast or treat! It’s made with whole grain flour, gluten-free and diary-free.
- 1 1/4 cup oat flour
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 medium overripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8×5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper, letting the excess hang over the long sides a bit. Spray the inside with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flours, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl use a hand mixer (or stand mixer) to combine coconut oil, coconut sugar and maple syrup. Add in mashed bananas, eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- Add flour and mix until just blended. Don’t over mix. Gently stir in cranberries and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into loaf pan, smooth top and bake in preheated oven for 60 to 65 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. Let bread cool in pan for 15 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- To make mini loaves, line three mini loaf pans with parchment. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 287
- Sugar: 24g
- Sodium: 205mg
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 46g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 7g
- Cholesterol: 41mg
Keywords: chocolate chip banana bread