An easy recipe for coconut flour pancakes that are golden in color and perfectly fluffy. Add your favorite mix-ins and toppings to make them your own. These pancakes work great if you’re gluten-free, paleo or keto.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup almond milk + 1/2 – 1 Tablespoon more if needed
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup*
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- non-stick spray
- maple syrup, fruit, nut butter
- Mix together coconut flour and baking powder in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs until well blended. Add milk, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Add liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until lumps disappear. Let sit for 2-3 minutes so that the coconut flour absorbs some of the liquid. If the batter seems too thick you can add a bit more milk.
- Lightly spray a large skillet or griddle with non-stick cooking spray or lightly wipe with oil. Heat skillet or griddle over medium-high heat (350 degrees in an electric skillet). Pour about ¼ cup of batter per pancake onto the hot skillet or griddle. Cook until bubbles come to the surface of the pancake and the edges start to look dry. Flip and cook until bottom is golden brown.
- Serve with toppings of choice.
- You can use a low-cal/low-carb sweetener or leave this out if you want the pancakes to be low-carb.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 397
- Sugar: 15g
- Fat: 19g
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fiber: 10g
- Protein: 23g
Keywords: coconut flour pancakes