Soft and delicious, these coconut flour cookies are so easy to whip up (only 8 ingredients)! Plus they’re grain-free, low carb, low sugar and less than 95 calories each!
- ½ cup (60 grams) coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (optional)*
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Stir together coconut oil, honey, eggs, and vanilla into a medium size mixing bowl.
- Add coconut flour, salt, and baking soda until mixture is combined. It may seem a little loose at first but the dough will begin to thicken as the coconut flour soaks up the liquid. Stir in chocolate chips, if using.
- Scoop dough using a cookie scoop and press into a cookie shape with your fingers.
- Place cookies on the baking sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes, or until the bottom and edges of the cookies are golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Allow to cool on the pan, then transfer to a baking rack to cool completely and enjoy!
- Store cookies in an air-tight container at room temp or in the refrigerator. Cookies will last much longer (up to 7 days) stored in the refrigerator. I personally really like how they taste straight from the fridge.
- Leave out the chocolate chips to keep this recipe lower in carbs and sugar.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie without chocolate chips
- Calories: 94
- Sugar: 6g
- Sodium: 85mg
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 31mg
Keywords: coconut flour cookies