Turn toast into lunch with this veggie-packed cobb salad avocado toast — loaded with hard boiled egg, turkey bacon, blue cheese and micro greens.
- 4 slices of your favorite bread, toasted
- 1 package Sabra Veggie Fusions Garden Vegetable guacamole
- 4 slices of turkey bacon, cooked to perfection
- 2 hardboiled eggs, sliced
- 3 Tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup micro greens or baby spinach
- Place toasted bread on a flat surface and divide guacamole between the four slices. Add remaining toppings — bacon, hardboiled egg slices, blue cheese and micro greens. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.
I’m giving you a recipe with measurements, but it’s super flexible. You can easily add more or less of the toppings, depending on your preference.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 269 |
- Sugar: 8g |
- Fat: 12g |
- Carbohydrates: 30g |
- Fiber: 3g |
- Protein: 14g