Perfect for breakfast or snacking, these parfaits have layers of creamy protein-rich Greek yogurt and juicy clementines along with a Hemp Heart and cacao nib crumble.
- 2 cups Plain Greek yogurt
- 4 clementines
- 1/4 cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs (or mini chocolate chips)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- fresh mint leaves, thinly sliced
- Remove rind from all the clementines and slice into thin rounds.
- Combine cacao nibs and Hemp Hearts in a small bowl.
- Using four small glass containers layer ingredients starting with a few clementine slices, a layer of Greek yogurt (about 1/4 cup), a sprinkle of the Hemp Heart and cacao nib mixture and then a drizzle of honey. Add one more layer of each ingredient. Top each parfait with one clementine slice, fresh mint leaves and an extra drizzle of honey. Enjoy right away or cover the containers and store in the fridge until ready to eat.
- Serving Size: 1 parfait
- Calories: 320
- Sugar: 21g
- Fat: 21g
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 10g