If you love oatmeal raisin cookies you’re going to go crazy for these cinnamon raisin overnight oats. Loaded with cinnamon flavor and studded with raisins, these oats are vegan, gluten-free and packed with protein.
- 1/2 cup rolled old-fashioned oats
- 1 scoop vanilla plant-based protein powder
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup raisins
- 1–2 teaspoons maple syrup (optional)
- Add oats, protein powder, almond milk, chia seeds (if using) vanilla, cinnamon and raisins into a bowl or jar. Stir well to combine, until all the protein powder has dissolved. Seal container with a lid and place in the fridge overnight.
- Take the container out of the fridge the next morning and stir the mixture. You’ll notice that the oats soak up a lot of the liquid so you may want to add a little more almond milk before serving. Top oats with a few extra raisins and a drizzle of maple syrup (if using) and enjoy.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 476
- Sugar: 25g
- Sodium: 384mg
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 66g
- Fiber: 13g
- Protein: 25g
Keywords: overnight oats, cinnamon raisin overnight oats