A healthy and protein-packed smoothie that tastes like a oatmeal cookie with a hint of cinnamon. Vegan, gluten-free and perfect for refueling after a workout.
- 1 frozen banana*
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 Tablespoons old fashioned oats
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend until smooth. If the smoothie is too thick, add a little more almond milk.
- Pour into a glass or bowl (depending on whether you want to use a spoon or straw) and top with your favorite smoothie toppings.
- Don’t forget to peel your bananas before you freeze them.
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 265
- Sugar: 16g
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 43g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 19g
Keywords: oatmeal cookie smoothie