Packed with protein and perfectly creamy, this refreshing Orange Banana Smoothie comes together fast for am easy breakfast or post workout snack.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 navel orange, peeled
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds or flaxseed
- 1 Tablespoon dried coconut flakes
- 1/2 –1 cup milk (I like unsweetened almond or coconut milk)
- Add all ingredients (staring with 1/2 cup milk) into a high powered blend and blend until smooth. You can add more milk into the blender if the smoothie seems to thick. Once the consistency is perfect, pour into a glass and enjoy.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 418
- Sugar: 28g
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 59g
- Fiber: 12g
- Protein: 25g
Keywords: orange banana smoothie