Cilantro lime chicken burgers that are packed with refreshing flavor! The perfect summer main dish. Gluten-free and paleo-friendly.
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice + 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- pinch of ground pepper
- whole wheat or gluten-free hamburger buns or lettuce bun
- toppings of choice: avocado, ketchup, red onion, jalapeño slices, avocado oil mayo
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until just combined. Shape the mixture into equal sized burgers.
- Spray a little cooking spray on a non-stick skillet or grill pan over medium heat. Add burgers to skillet and cook 6-7 minutes per side, or until cooked through and 165°F internally. Serve immediately with toppings and bun of choice.
- Category: Lunch/Dinner
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 burger (no bun or toppings)
- Calories: 190
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 21g
Keywords: cilantro lime chicken burgers