A dessert lover’s dream! This Chunky Monkey Trail Mix is the perfect combo of roasted almonds, toasted coconut, peanut butter chips, chocolate chunks and banana.
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup banana chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/4 cup chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Place almonds and coconut on a baking sheet and roast for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow the almonds and coconut to cool a bit and then place in a large mixing bowl. Add in banana chips, peanut butter chips and chocolate chunks. Give the mixture a stir. If the nuts are still a little warm the chocolate and peanut butter will melt and create chunks of trail mix.
- Pour mixture out onto parchment paper and place in the fridge to set up. Remove from fridge and enjoy. Store any leftovers in an airtight container.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 159
- Sugar: 8g
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: sweet trail mix, chunky monkey trail mix