This recipe for homemade chocolate pecan pumpkin granola is loaded with nutty pecans and studded with mini chocolate chips for the perfect hint of chocolatey goodness. Vegan + gluten-free.
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free, if needed)
- 1 1/2 cup raw pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup mini vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet or baking stone with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients except the chocolate chips in a large bowl.
- Spread mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the center of the oven for 40-50 minutes or until oats are golden brown, dry and crisp. Allow the granola to cool for about 5 minutes, then sprinkle the chocolate chips over granola while it continues to cool. The chocolate chips will melt a bit.
- Once granola is completely cool, transfer to an airtight container (I use a mason jar) and store in a cool place. I like keeping mine in the fridge so it lasts longer and stays extra crunchy.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 155
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 49 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: chocolate pecan pumpkin granola, pumpkin, granola, pecan, nutty, chocolate, chocolate chip, fall food, breakfast