Healthy no bake cookies made without any butter or white sugar! Regular no bake cookies have around 18 grams of sugar per cookie, these have 3 grams!! They’re healthy, vegan and gluten-free.
- 2 cups old fashioned oatmeal
- 1 scoop (21 grams) vanilla vegan protein powder
- 1/2 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Combine oatmeal and protein powder in a medium sized mixing bowl. Stir until there’s a nice dusting of protein powder over all the oatmeal.
- Place almond milk, peanut butter, maple syrup, cocoa powder and sea salt in a saucepan and cook over medium-low heat, stirring often until cocoa powder is completely dissolved and the sauce has thickened. Take the pan off the heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour peanut butter chocolate mixture over oats/protein powder and mix until all pieces of the oatmeal are covered.
- Place batter in the fridge for 10 minutes to let the batter set up – this step is optional, but the cookies will be cool and much easier to shape if you do it.
- Drop chilled dough by spoonfuls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, using hands to work cookies into desired shape – I made these into little round cookies. At this point they’re ready to enjoy or you can place them in the fridge if you’re serving them later. Store any leftover cookies in the fridge.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 93
- Sugar: 3g
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: healthy no bake cookies