Easy healthy fudge made with just 3 simple ingredients: no sugar added chocolate chips, natural peanut butter and chopped peanuts. Only 1 gram of sugar per piece!
- 3/4 cup natural peanut butter, creamy or crunchy if you want texture
- 1 1/3 cups (8 oz) Lily’s dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 chopped roasted peanuts
- Line a pan with parchment: Line a 9×5 loaf pan with parchment paper. I like to use binder clips on each side to keep the parchment in place.
- Melt dark chocolate: Place chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave using 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until completely melted and smooth. It will likely take 1 to 3 minutes (depending on your microwave). You can also use a double-boiler to melt your chocolate if desired.
- Add peanut butter: Quickly add peanut butter to the melted chocolate and stir until completely combined.
- Transfer to loaf pan: Pour peanut butter chocolate mixture into the prepared loaf pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle chopped peanuts on top.
- Chill: Place in the fridge to set for about 30-60 minutes or until firm to the touch.
- Cut and serve: Once chocolate has hardened, cut into small square pieces and serve.
- For storage: Store fudge in a dark, cool place. It should last about 7-10 days in a cool kitchen or even longer (about 3 weeks or so) in the fridge or freezer. If you keep the fudge in the fridge or freezer, be sure to bring it out and let it rest for 5-10 minutes before eating because the chocolate gets really hard when chilled.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 110
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 11mg
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: healthy fudge