Homemade, chocolate grain-free granola that is low in sugar, low in carbs and also happens to be delicious! This decadent, but healthy chocolate granola is perfect for snacking. Paleo, vegan and gluten-free.
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts (I used walnuts)
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 2–3 Tablespoons brown rice syrup
- sprinkle of granulated stevia (optional, just for extra sweetness)
- Preheat oven to 250°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mix thoroughly and spread evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake 30-40 minutes until crisp, rotating halfway through cooking time.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool, then eat while it’s still crispy.
- I like to store the leftovers in the fridge or freezer to keep the granola extra crispy.
Recipe adapted and inspired by the I Quit Sugar Grain-Free Coco-Nutty Granola.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 239
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 5mg
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: grain-free granola, chocolate grain-free granola