Grain Free chocolate granola that is low in sugar, low in carbs and also happens to be delicious! This decadent, but healthy chocolate granola is perfect for snacking. Paleo, vegan and gluten-free.
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts (I used walnuts)
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 2–3 Tablespoons brown rice syrup
- sprinkle of granulated stevia (optional, just for extra sweetness)
- Preheat oven to 250°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mix thoroughly and spread evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake 30-40 minutes until crisp, rotating halfway through cooking time.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool, then eat while it’s still crispy.
- I like to store the leftovers in the fridge or freezer to keep the granola extra crispy.
Recipe adapted and inspired by the I Quit Sugar Grain Free Granola.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 239
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 5mg
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: chocolate granola