Have chocolate for breakfast with these chocolate chip overnight oats. They’re easy to prep and pack in a good amount of protein from the Greek yogurt and peanut butter.
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats (not instant)
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons chocolate chips (I use Lily’s dark chocolate chips), divided
- 1/2 Tablespoon drippy peanut butter, for drizzling
- Add oats, almond milk, yogurt, maple syrup, chia seeds, vanilla, sea salt and 1 Tablespoon of chocolate chips into a bowl. Stir well to combine. Divide oat mixture into two containers (I like using mason jars), seal with a lid and place in the fridge overnight.
- Take one container out of the fridge the next morning and stir the mixture.
- Top with chocolate chips, drizzle peanut butter on top and enjoy!
- Overnight oats will keep for up to 5 days in the fridge in a sealed container.
- Variation: if you like banana, feel free to add in a mashed banana for more flavor and touch of sweetness.
- Category: Breakast
- Method: Soak
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 324
- Sugar: 8g
- Sodium: 236mg
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 41g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 13g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
Keywords: chocolate chip overnight oats