An upgraded 3-ingredient icebox cake with gluten-free cookies and dairy-free coconut whipped cream. It’s cool, creamy and perfect for summer cookouts and parties. Gluten-free and vegan.
- 2 boxes Simple Mills Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies (save 2 for topping)
- 9 oz (about 3 cups) dairy-free coconut whipped topping
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 8-inch springform pan (if you don’t have one you can use a plate)
- Place a single layer of chocolate chip cookies into the base of your springform pan.
- Spread 1 1/2 cups of whipped topping over cookies. Add another layer of cookies and spread on remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle chocolate chips and cookie crumbs on top.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours or up to overnight. Cake can be made 1 day ahead.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Layer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/10 of recipe
- Calories: 248
- Sugar: 15g
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: chocolate chip cookie icebox cake