An easy 5 ingredient treat with crispy brown rice cereal, almond butter and brown rice syrup.
- 2/3 cup almond butter (runny almond butter from a fresh jar works best)*
- 1/3 cup brown rice syrup
- 3 cups chocolate brown rice crispy cereal (like Nature’s Path Koala Crisp)
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/8 cup cacao nibs or mini vegan chocolate chips (optional)
- Pour almond butter and brown rice syrup into a bowl and stir to combine.
- Add cereal, almonds and cacao nibs/chocolate chips if using. Stir to coat evenly. It may take a few minutes and using your hands can be helpful. If the mixture doesn’t seem to be sticking together well you can add additional brown rice syrup (one tablespoon at a time).
- Place mixing bowl in the fridge to allow the mixture to setup for 5-10 minutes. Using your hands, grab 1-2 Tablespoons worth of the mixture and roll into balls. If you’re having trouble, try using wet hands to roll the bites. Place bites on parchment paper. Transfer bites to the fridge until ready to serve. Enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bite
- Calories: 84
- Sugar: 4g
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: crispy treat bites