A healthy Chick-Fil-A sauce recipe that tastes like the real deal, but uses blended cashews instead of mayo. It’s a sweet and savory sauce that is perfect for dipping.
- ⅓ cup raw cashews
- 2 Tablespoons barbecue sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 Tablespoon + 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons + 1 teaspoon honey*
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons water
- Add cashews to a bowl and cover with water. Let cashews soak for 30 minutes. Drain water.
- Add soaked cashews, BBQ sauce, dijon mustard, yellow mustard, honey, lemon juice, sea salt, pepper and water into a high-speed blender. Blend on high until creamy.
- If the sauce seems too thick you can add more water, 1 Tablespoon at a time until the mixture is smooth and the consistency you like for your dipping sauce. Store leftover sauce in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Use maple syrup instead of honey for a vegan version.
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon
- Calories: 75
- Sugar: 13g
- Sodium: 150mg
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: healthy chick-fil-a sauce