These cherry cheesecake overnight oats taste like the real deal! They are extra rich thanks to the addition of cream cheese.
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup milk (I use unsweetened almond milk)
- 1 Tablespoon softened cream cheese (feel free to use dairy-free cream cheese)
- 1–2 teaspoons maple syrup or honey (or your preferred sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh or frozen pitted cherries + more for topping
- ½ graham cracker sheet, crushed
- Add milk and cream cheese into a half-pint mason jar and stir/mash together until cream cheese has broken up into little chunks. Add oats, sweetener, chia seeds, vanilla and cherries into the jar. Stir ingredients together. Place lid on jar and shake to combine a bit more. Place in the fridge overnight (or just a couple hours if you’re making these the morning of).
- To serve: remove lid from jar and top overnight oats with crushed graham cracker crumbs and extra cherries. You can eat the oats straight from the jar or pour into a bowl to enjoy.
- I recommend eating these the morning after you prep them, but they should last for 2-3 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Soak
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 295
- Sugar: 11g
- Sodium: 190mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 51g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 6g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
Keywords: cheesecake overnight oats