These baked chai oatmeal cups are perfect for taking oatmeal on the go and have such a lovely and cozy chai flavor.
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1½ cups REBBL ashwagandha chai elixir
- ⅓ cup egg whites
- 1 Tablespoon avocado oil or melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray one 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray or use cupcake liners. Silicone liners work great!
- In a bowl mix together oats, salt, baking powder and spices.
- In another large bow whisk together chai drink, egg whites, maple syrup, oil, vanilla .
- Dump dry ingredients into wet ingredients; mix well. Gently stir in pecans.
- Pour batter evenly into muffin tin.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until the center of each baked oatmeal cup is set and a toothpick comes out clean. Allow cups to cool before eating (the cupcake liners are much easier to get off once they have cooled). Store in the fridge or freezer and reheat the cups in the toaster oven or microwave when you’re ready to eat. When frozen take them out of the freezer and put them in the fridge the night before to thaw. Toast or microwave for a few seconds before eating in the morning.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 114
- Sugar: 6g
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: baked chai oatmeal, baked chai oatmeal cups