Low carb and grain-free cauliflower tabbouleh. It’s fresh, flavorful and perfect for picnics and parties.
- 1 medium-large head of cauliflower
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- ½ cup packed fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, quartered or halved (depending on size)
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 3 small cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated turmeric (or 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric)
- 1/2–1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Cut the cauliflower to remove the stem and then chop into pieces small enough to fit into your food processor.
- Place the cauliflower in food processor and pulse until the cauliflower pieces turn into cauliflower rice. You may have to do this in batches, depending on how large your processor is. Remove cauliflower rice from the processor and place in a large bowl.
- Add parsley, mint, green onion and garlic into food processor to chop more finely, if desired.
- Add parsley, mint, green onion and garlic into the bowl with the cauliflower rice. Add the remaining ingredients and toss to mix. Taste and add more salt or pepper if necessary.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature. Store covered in the fridge for up to one week.
- Category: Salad
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern
- Serving Size: 1/6 of recipe
- Calories: 199
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 751mg
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 7g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: cauliflower tabbouleh