A simple sheet pan meal that is the perfect for a quick weeknight dinner. Roasted cauliflower, chickpeas and a delicious Sriracha-based sauce. Gluten-free and vegan.
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 15oz can chickpeas, drained, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- cooked brown rice or quinoa, for serving (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 Tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 green onions, chopped + extra for topping
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts + extra for topping
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean up.
- Break your head of cauliflower into bite-size florets and save any large stems for another use. Add florets and chickpeas onto your prepared baking dish and toss with olive oil, sea salt and pepper.
- Place into preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
- While cauliflower and chickpeas are roasting, make the Sriracha sauce by combining all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Once cauliflower and chickpeas have roasted for 20 minutes, remove from oven and toss with the sauce to coat. Increase oven temp to broil, add pan back to the oven and broil for about 6-7 minutes. Remove from oven and serve the dish warm over brown rice or quinoa (if using). Garnish each portion with extra scallions and crushed peanuts.
Original recipe from Terra’s Kitchen.
- Category: Lunch/Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Asian
- Serving Size: 1/3 of recipe (without rice or toppings)
- Calories: 267
- Sugar: 12g
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 9g
Keywords: chickpea sheet pan meal