Healthy cantaloupe breakfast bowls filled with yogurt, granola, berries and a drizzle of honey. They’re loaded with protein to keep you full all morning!
- 1 cantaloupe
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt (you can use coconut or almond yogurt for a dairy-free version)
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen berries
- 1/2 cup granola
- honey, for drizzling (optional)
- Cut cantaloupe in half and scoop out seeds.
- Portion about 1 cup of yogurt into each cantaloupe half. Top with berries, granola and honey. Serve.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cantaloupe
- Calories: 412
- Sugar: 48g
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 58g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 28g