Breakfast that tastes like brownie batter! Chocolate overnight oats topped with walnuts, chocolate chips and a peanut butter drizzle. They look and taste so decadent you won’t even realize you’re eating healthy.
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 scoops protein powder (vanilla or chocolate)
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons chocolate chips (I use Lily’s dark chocolate chips)
- 2 Tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 Tablespoon peanut butter (optional)
- Add oats, protein powder, almond milk, cocoa powder, maple syrup, vanilla and sea salt into a bowl or jar. Stir well to combine, until all the protein powder has dissolved. Seal container with a lid and place in the fridge overnight.
- Take the container out of the fridge the next morning and stir the mixture. You’ll notice that the oats soak up a lot of the liquid so you may want to add a little more almond milk before serving. Portion overnight oats into two containers, top each with chocolate chips, chopped walnuts and peanut butter, if using. Enjoy.
- If you want to keep this recipe gluten-free and vegan, be sure to get gluten-free oats, vegan protein powder and vegan chocolate chips.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Soaking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 435
- Sugar: 11g
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 47g
- Fiber: 10g
- Protein: 30g
Keywords: brownie overnight oats