Healthy brown rice crispy treats made with brown rice crisp cereal, brown rice syrup, almond butter and coconut oil. They’re vegan and gluten-free.
- ⅔ cup brown rice syrup
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 4 cups brown rice crisp cereal
- 2 Tablespoons Enjoy Life dairy-free mini chocolate chips
- Measure brown rice crisp cereal and place in a large bowl.
- Place brown rice syrup, almond butter and coconut oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Heat while stirring until mixture is combined and creamy, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add the vanilla and sea salt.
- Pour brown rice syrup mixture over the rice cereal and stir until well combined.
- Press cereal into a square baking dish lined with parchment paper with your hands. Press chocolate chips into the top.
- Let cool in the fridge for 1 hour before cutting into squares.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 crispy treat
- Calories: 161
- Sugar: 11g
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: vegan rice crispy treat