Need a quick and easy salmon recipe? You’ll love this flavorful blackened salmon that comes together in less than 20 minutes.
- Make blackened seasoning if needed.
- Liberally rub blackened seasoning on the flesh of each salmon fillet.
- Heat oil or butter in a large nonstick or cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add the fillets to the skillet, skin-side up, and cook until blackened, about 3 minutes. Flip the fillets and continue to cook until they are cooked to your preference, 5 to 7 minutes depending on the thickness of your fillets.
- Serve over rice and top with pineapple salsa.
- Category: Lunch/Dinner
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Serving Size: 1 filet with 1/2 cup white rice
- Calories: 485
- Sugar: 2g
- Fat: 19g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 46g
Keywords: blackened salmon