Meet your new go-to cookout dish! This colorful black bean and corn salad is super healthy and takes only minutes to prepare.
- 1 bag (16 oz) sweet frozen corn kernels, defrosted*
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 large red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Combine veggies and beans in a large bowl. Add the parsley, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Best served cold or at room temp. Store leftovers in a covered dish the fridge.
- Fresh corn can be used here as well. You’ll probably need 4-5 ears of corn to get 4 cups!
- Category: Salad
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1½ cups
- Calories: 145
- Sugar: 3g
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: black bean and corn salad