This beet power salad can be meal prepped two ways: in a mason jar or a meal prep container. You’ll love the combo of beets with crunchy carrots, shredded brussels sprouts, quinoa and creamy goat cheese. Vegetarian + gluten-free.
- 2 cooked beets, chopped or shredded
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- ¼ cup shredded brussels sprouts
- 2 cups leafy greens (I like baby spinach)
- 2 Tablespoons golden raisins
- 2 Tablespoons goat cheese crumbles
- 1 Tablespoon cashews
Zesty Tahini Dressing
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup low-sodium tamari or soy sauce
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
If your vegetables aren’t chopped or shredded already, prep them!
Make the dressing by whisking together all the ingredients in a small bowl or glass jar.
For a mason jar: Add 2-3 Tablespoons of dressing into a large, wide-mouth mason jar, then start layering ingredients in this order: carrots, beets, raisins, quinoa, brussels sprouts, leafy greens, goat cheese crumbles, cashews.
For a meal prep container: Line bottom of container with leafy greens and layer all ingredients in columns/sections on top. Store dressing in a separate container.
You can absolutely meal prep more than one salad at a time. Just double, triple or quadruple all the ingredients except the dressing. The dressing already makes about 3-4 servings.
- Serving Size: 1 salad with dressing
- Calories: 379
- Sugar: 14g
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 49g
- Fiber: 12g
- Protein: 19g